Worst performer was AMP:Ampeak Energy, which dropped 8%. I think that was profit taking after a spike last week. My holding is still 69% down.
If JLP:Jubilee Metals had stayed flat this would have been an even better week, but it fell 8% and dented my gains.
POLR:Polar Capital fell 7% for no obvious reason.
INVP:Investec dropped 6% but most of that was from going ex-dividend.
SBTX:SkinBioTherapeutics drifted another 5% lower after no news.
CORE:Solidcore Resources climbed 6% so my holding is now 49% down. I can't actually sell them, but it gives me hope they'll eventually resume paying a dividend and maybe re-list on the London stock market.
ATYM:Atalya Mining climbed 7% and are pretty much back at the level they were before the placing, with my holding 13% up and making £559 potential profit.
RIO:Rio Tinto went up 8% and my holding is now up by 38% and making £868 potential profit.
PAGE:Michael Page seems to be recovering and climbed another 9% this week. My holding is still down by 56% and I can't average down as it has fallen out of my top 50 ranking. I may get an opportunity to sell if this momentum continues.
GGP:Greatland Resources went up 11% putting my recent holding at 16% up with £165 potential profit, and my older holding up by 70% making £2,407 potential profit.
FRES:Fresnillo climbed 12% but my holding is still down by 12% so I need the same again next week.
PBX:Probiotix Health went up 13% which allowed my small SIPP holding to go into profit, and I sold it as it doesn't qualify for being held in my SIPP, as it's not a magic formula share. I wish I had the chance to offload the other ineligible shares in my SIPP, but they are a long way from getting back into profit.
EDV:Endeavour Mining went up 15% so my holding is now 23% up with £981 potential profit.
PAF:Pan African Resources zoomed up 26% putting my recent smaller holding up by 17% with £250 potential profit, and my original holding up by 346% making £4,786 potential profit.
THX:Thor Explorations had been really frustrating as I couldn't understand the huge drop, but this week they also went up 26% and my holding is now only 17% down.
Share of the Week is KNOS:Kainos Group, which rocketed up by 33% after stating profits would exceed expectations. That took my holding up by 43% and making £492 potential profit.
Here's the ISA and shares portfolio after week 4 of year 12.
| Weekly Change | |||
| Cash | £90.84 | +£0 | |
| Portfolio cost | £113,855.00 | +£0 | |
| Portfolio sell value (bid price-commission) | £30,810.65 | (-72.9%) | -£516.62 |
| Potential profits | £183.94 | -£65.52 | |
| Yr 12 Dividends | £0 | +£0 | |
| Yr 12 Interest | £0 .03 | +£0 | |
| Yr 12 Profit from sales | £0 | +£0 | |
| Yr 12 proj avg monthly profit | -£8.23 | (-0.1%) | +£2.75 |
| Total Dividends | £12,574.90 | +£0 | |
| Total Interest | £10.42 | +£0 | |
| Total Profit from sales | £15,798.12 | +£0 | |
| Average monthly cash profit | £208.51 | (2.9%) | -£0.36 |
| (Sold stocks profit + Dividends - Fees / Months) |
Not a great week for the ISA due to the 8% drop in JLP:Jubilee Metals and also drops for SBTX:SkinBioTherapeutics, IES:Invinity Energy and AMRQ:Amaroq. I don't understand how most of my gold miners were in double digit rises, but AMRQ dropped in value. IES and AMRQ are my 2 profitable shares, so potential profits dropped by £65.
It's been pretty flat for a long time now.
Still a fraction above the trend line.
The SIPP looks like this after week 560 overall and week 40 of year 11.
| Weekly Change | ||||
| Cash | £62.18 | -£326.90 | ||
| Portfolio cost | £164,641.73 | +£761.51 | ||
| Portfolio sell value (bid price - commission) | £101,558.80 | (-38.3%) | +£4,147.24 | |
| Potential profits | £15,611.57 | +£3,096.81 | ||
| Yr 11 Dividends | £1.896.92 | +£0 | ||
| Yr 11 Interest | £15.53 | +£0 | ||
| Yr 11 Profit from sales | £9,517.73 | +£98.00 | ||
| Yr 11 proj avg monthly profit | £1,220.39 | (14.4%) | -£20.40 | |
| Total Dividends | £20,117.12 | +£0 | ||
| Total Interest | £36.23 | +£0 | ||
| Total Profit from sales | £34,184.24 | +£98.00 | ||
| Average monthly cash profit | £406.65 | (4.8%) | +£0.03 |
I sold my small holding of 6,068 shares in PBX:Probiotix Health at 9,7775p and made £98:00 (19.7%) profit. I was planning to keep the cash to use for monthly investments, but when AMRQ:Amaroq dropped in price despite the price of gold rocketing, and with the potential for being added to FTSE indices next month, I decided to buy as many as I could. I bought 736 shares in my AJ Bell account at 103.2388p costing £764.84 and I also added £300 to my Hargreaves Lansdown account and bought 465 at 103.23p costing £486.97. I'll be a bit sad if they don't rally next week to catch up the other gold miners.
Portfolio value went up a healthy £4,147, of which £3,096 was increased potential profits. I didn't receive any dividend payments.
I do believe we're just about touching the injection line!
A healthy gap above the trend line, but in the past that has been very short lived. Will this time be any different?
It's time to re-calculate my magic formula rankings, so I'm hoping some of my existing profitable holdings will have dropped out of the top 50 so I can sell them and bring some new blood into the portfolio. I just need to find time to crunch all the numbers.
I do believe we're just about touching the injection line!
A healthy gap above the trend line, but in the past that has been very short lived. Will this time be any different?
It's time to re-calculate my magic formula rankings, so I'm hoping some of my existing profitable holdings will have dropped out of the top 50 so I can sell them and bring some new blood into the portfolio. I just need to find time to crunch all the numbers.






No comments:
Post a Comment