Saturday, 22 August 2026

Week 575 Review - Jubilee Metals helps us have a positive week, otherwise flat.

Not a bad week. It was largely flat, but an increase in JLP:Jubilee Metals helped it into the black. The deficit between cost and value narrowed by £1,861 to £149,757 and the deficit between injection and value reduced to £59,731. Total portfolio value increased to £128,457.

Worst performer was SBTX:SkinBioTherapeutics which dropped 14% and will likely drift until there is news.

DXRX:Diaceutics and RIO:Rio Tinto both dropped 6% for no obvious reason.

YU.:Yu Group fell 5%.

POLR:Polar Capital climbed 5%.

IES:Invinity Energy and PBX:Probiotix Health both zoomed up 14%.

Share of the Week is AMP:Ampeak Energy, which went up 24% but I don't know why. My holding is still 67% down so no imminent hope of getting rid.

Here's the ISA and shares portfolio after week 3 of year 12.

Weekly Change
Cash£90.84    -£3.82
Portfolio cost£113,855.00+£0
Portfolio sell value
(bid price-commission)
£31,327.27(-72.5%)+£991.13
Potential profits£249.46+£39.98
Yr 12 Dividends£0
+£0
Yr 12 Interest£0.03         +£0.03
Yr 12 Profit from sales£0+£0
Yr 12 proj avg monthly profit-£10.98(-0.2%)-£2.79
Total Dividends£12,574.90+£0
Total Interest£10.42    +£0.03
Total Profit from sales£15,798.12+£0
Average monthly cash profit£208.87(2.9%)-£0.40
(Sold stocks profit + Dividends
- Fees / Months)

Most of the £991 was thanks to a modest rise in JLP:Jubilee Metals, and IES:Invinity Energy helped potential profits rise by £39.


Is that a slight rise I see?


Slowly launching above the trend line.


The SIPP looks like this after week 559 overall and week 39 of year 11.




Weekly Change
Cash£389.08
-£150.04
Portfolio cost£163,880.22
+£494.75
Portfolio sell value
(bid price - commission)
£96,650.05(-41.0%)+£870.13
Potential profits£12,514.76
-£82.50
Yr 11 Dividends£1.896.92
+£147.26
Yr 11 Interest£15.53
+£0.05
Yr 11 Profit from sales£9,419.73
+£0
Yr 11 proj avg monthly profit£1,240.79(14.6%)-£17.77
Total Dividends£20,117.12
+£147.26
Total Interest£36.23
+£0.05
Total Profit from sales£34,086.24
+£0
Average monthly cash profit£406.62(4.8%)+£0.29   

I had a lovely £104 dividend from POLR:Polar Capital, reminding me why I hold them, a less lovely £7 from SOI:Schroder Oriental Income, and £35 from THX:Thor Explorations.

It was monthly investment time, so I bought another 37 shares in BPM:BP Marsh & Partners at 675p costing £249.75 and I bought 14 shares in YU.:Yu Group at 1750p costing £245.00.

A relatively small £870 rise in value, but a £82 drop in potential profits.


The injection line is tantalisingly close.


Still above the trend line, but only just.


This was my last holiday snapshot, so all caught up now. Glad that I was in a better position after the holiday than I was before it.

No comments:

Post a Comment