The worst performer was SBTX:SkinBioTherapeutics, dropping 20% only a week after dropping 17%. There's not been an obvious catalyst for the drop. It seems unlikely to be caused by the appointment of the interim CEO to full time.
W7L:Warpaint London had pretty uninspiring interims and dropped 11% as a result.
YU.:Yu Group dropped 10% after interim results, which didn't seem that bad to me. They have now gone into loss by 2%.
AMP:Ampeak Energy fell 9% and are now 73% down.
SRB:Serabi Gold fell 9% despite gold staying fairly static. There seems to be concern over the renewal of their mining licence. This has been a bit of a bad investment so far, dropping 24% since I bought them just a few weeks ago.
IES:Invinity Energy fell 8% after their interims. There were no surprises but the market must have been hoping for more.
I bought some shares in CAML:Central Asia Metal this week and they promptly dropped 7%, but most of that was caused by them going ex-dividend.
THX:Thor Explorations dropped 7% despite reasonably strong interim results. These are down 27% since I bought them.
PBX:Probiotix Health slipped another 6% so my hopes they were moving back towards IPO price were short lived.
MEGP:ME Group International fell 5% and are now 10% down.
PAF:Pan African Resources dropped 5% despite gold being fairly flat. My recent purchase is only 5% up now, but my original holding is still up by 301%.
JLP:Jubilee Metals has had a torrid few months, but went up 5% this week. Are we finally seeing a reversal of the relentless decline, or a brief blip?
FNX:Fonix went up 6% and have now gone into profit.
AMRQ:Amaroq climbed 7% after a deal being struck between Denmark and USA over Greenland.
Share of the Week is DXRX:Diaceutics, which zoomed up 15% after strong interim results, with my holding now up by 12%.
Here's the ISA and shares portfolio after week 9 of year 12.
| Weekly Change | |||
| Cash | £84.00 | +£0 | |
| Portfolio cost | £115,275.95 | +£0 | |
| Portfolio sell value (bid price-commission) | £30,503.94 | (-73.5%) | -£16.02 |
| Potential profits | £589.89 | +£269.39 | |
| Yr 12 Dividends | £418.25 | +£0 | |
| Yr 12 Interest | £0 .03 | +£0 | |
| Yr 12 Profit from sales | £0 | +£0 | |
| Yr 12 proj avg monthly profit | £195.73 | (2.7%) | -£24.47 |
| Total Dividends | £12,993.15 | +£0 | |
| Total Interest | £10.42 | +£0 | |
| Total Profit from sales | £15,798.12 | +£0 | |
| Average monthly cash profit | £209.81 | (2.9%) | -£0.36 |
| (Sold stocks profit + Dividends - Fees / Months) |
Potential profits are up by an impressive £269 thanks to the increase in AMRQ:Amaroq and DXRX:Diaceutics going into profit. The portfolio value only dropped by £16 so is essentially flat.
Still stagnated.
Still following the trend line.
The SIPP looks like this after week 565 overall and week 45 of year 11.
| Weekly Change | ||||
| Cash | £279.46 | -£572.08 | ||
| Portfolio cost | £168,388.08 | +£703.34 | ||
| Portfolio sell value (bid price - commission) | £97,851.96 | (-41.9%) | -£578.98 | |
| Potential profits | £11,101.82 | +£305.91 | ||
| Yr 11 Dividends | £2,200.64 | +£131.26 | ||
| Yr 11 Interest | £15.53 | +£0 | ||
| Yr 11 Profit from sales | £12,877.64 | +£0 | ||
| Yr 11 proj avg monthly profit | £1,436.38 | (16.9%) | -£19.72 | |
| Total Dividends | £20,420.84 | +£131.26 | ||
| Total Interest | £36.23 | +£0 | ||
| Total Profit from sales | £37,544.15 | +£0 | ||
| Average monthly cash profit | £431.05 | (5.1%) | +£0.24 |
CAML:Central Asia Metal dropped after a delay to getting court permission for their planned purchase of Cygnus Metals, and they were about to go ex-dividend, so I figured I'd use the cash I was planning to use for monthly investments to buy some. I bought 412 shares at 169.501p costing £703.34. They predicably dropped 7%, but I will get the dividend and hope they recover once the court approvals are passed.
I had an impressive £131 in dividends, with £23 from ARBB:Arbuthnot Banking, £11 from QLT:Quilter, £64 from RIO:Rio Tinto and £32 from SBRE:Sabre Insurance.
Potential profits went up £305 but value dropped by £578 as the losses beat the gains.
Still stuck just below the injection line.
Back on the trend line and following it down.
Not much hope of keeping this on the trend line as I'm unlikely to sell anything for the next 6 months.
Still stuck just below the injection line.
Back on the trend line and following it down.
Not much hope of keeping this on the trend line as I'm unlikely to sell anything for the next 6 months.
I have a £2,400 pension transfer arriving next week, so can either increase my holding in some existing magic formula shares or get some new ones. THX:Thor Explorations is top of my ranking spreadsheet and 27% down, so I'm feeling a strong temptation to top up. BYIT:Bytes Technology are the highest ranked share that I don't yet own, and a recent trading update was ahead of expectations, so I'm tempted to get some of those.
FRP:FRP Advisory are next in the ranking. I've just missed the dividend though, so will give those a miss. FGEN:Foresight Environmental Infrastructure are next, but I already own FSG:Foresight Group Holding so will just rely on those. The only other share in my top 30 is FEML:Fidelity Emerging Markets. They are 30th in my ranking but are tempting as they seem to be climbing relentlessly.
I do already have £4,600 invested in THX:Thor Explorations, so I may get £1,100 each in BYIT and FEML, leaving me £200 plus £200 cash in my SIPP to get THX past £5,000.






No comments:
Post a Comment