Friday, 18 September 2026

Week 578 Review - Gold miners drop and down we go.

Not a great week, with the deficit between cost and value widening by £1,823 to £150,614 and the deficit between injection and value widening to £56,571. Total portfolio value dropped to £132,167. I've had this sitting around in draft for weeks without having the enthusiasm to finish it, but I suppose I should.

Worst performer was my very recent purchase SRB:Serabi Gold, which dropped 8%. It wasn't my only poor gold performer though, as GGP:Greatland Resources fell 7%.

FDM:FDM Group, IPX:Impax Asset Management and TRU:Trufin all dropped 5%.

AMRQ:Amaroq managed to buck the trend for gold miners and went up 5%.

CORE:Solidcore Resources wins Share of the Week for a surprise climb of 11%. I wish they would list back on LSE as I can't do anything with my holding.

Here's the ISA and shares portfolio after week 6 of year 12.

Weekly Change
Cash£86.57    +£0
Portfolio cost£114,277.52+£0
Portfolio sell value
(bid price-commission)
£31,194.99(-72.7%)-£439.76
Potential profits£260.72+£81.12
Yr 12 Dividends£418.25
+£0
Yr 12 Interest£0 .03         +£0
Yr 12 Profit from sales£0+£0
Yr 12 proj avg monthly profit£296.58(4.1%)-£59.32
Total Dividends£12,993.15+£0
Total Interest£10.42    +£0
Total Profit from sales£15,798.12+£0
Average monthly cash profit£210.93(2.9%)-£0.36
(Sold stocks profit + Dividends
- Fees / Months)

Small drop in value, but potential profits are up thanks to AMRQ:Amaroq.


Flat.


Still above the trend line but flat.


The SIPP looks like this after week 562 overall and week 42 of year 11.




Weekly Change
Cash£1,226.99
+£292.28
Portfolio cost£167,191.61
+£0
Portfolio sell value
(bid price - commission)
£99,659.29(-40.4%)-£1,383.81
Potential profits£11,966.29
-£666.72
Yr 11 Dividends£1.939.20
+£15.53
Yr 11 Interest£15.53
+£0
Yr 11 Profit from sales£12,877.64
+£0
Yr 11 proj avg monthly profit£1,513.29(17.8%)-£35.27
Total Dividends£20,159.40
+£15.53
Total Interest£36.23
+£0
Total Profit from sales£37,544.15
+£0
Average monthly cash profit£431.43(5.1%)-£0.65  

I added my monthly cash but the buys are next week. I got a £15 dividend from ESTC:European Smaller Companies Trust and half my losses were from potential profits as the gold miners slumped.

Slipping below the injection line.


Slipping towards the trend line.


Slipping under the trend line.

I've got 2 more weeks to write up in order to catch up. I'm not feeling much enthusiasm. September has been shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment